I'm a Strong, Blissully Handed Intuitive Healer & the connesuers massage therapist... I "Whisper" to muscles, teach my clients how to Breath, Let go & release Energetic, Emmotional, Physical & Spiritual tensions... I Very much LOVE what I do & Love having the opportunity to see people Regularly & be given the time to evict the root sources of pain & discomcfort.. I'm not known for my namby pamby massages, the therapist you go to when youre ready for Change, to move freely again...
I'm personable, professional & whether you need help with headaches, a sore neck, bum shoulder, bound up foot, hands, creaky knees, tight hips or Jaw, all around flexibility, Feeling better, or just need to be turned into mush & chilled out I got your back, literally... :)
I was Raised by a crystal wielding massage therapist / holistic healing mother, then add almost 14 years of experience as an LMT & I whisper to muscles, my techniques are Unique, Powerful, FEEL AMAZING & Balance energy
Clients of all ages, genders, shapes & sizes come to me for help
MY SPECIALTY is longer sessions because the more time I get to All the do specific detail work that Evicts the source of a problem & produce LONGER LASTING RESULTS
I Fully Encourage Weekly Sessions & Intensive TREATMENT PLANS to Unlock the Body are available!
My office is a Whimsical, Secure & Tranquil Space Of Healing meant to help you RELAX & get Whisked away to Bliss Town
I also do OUTCALLS! to homes, offices, hotels, company partys & do chair massage events
*Deep Tissue, Swedish, Neuromuscular, Myofascial release, StretchingTherapeutic Touch, Energy work, Chair Massage Events, Rehabilitation, INSURANCE CLAIMS.!
*I make my own Premium Sea Salt Scrubs & Therapeutic Massage Oil Blend
*Credit cards 2.75%
*New Client? Mention this ad & receive $10 off any service!
Once considered to be just a luxury, massage has been proven time and time again to be vital to any injury prevention or personal wellness program
9 HEALTH BENEFITS OF MASSAGE:
1. MANAGES ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION: By reducing levels of the stress hormone cortisol, lifting spirits, lowering blood pressure & boosting the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine, which are involved in depression.
2. REDUCES INFLAMMATION: A study published on February 2, 2012 in Science Translational Medicine found that massage really does work to ease those sore muscles after a tough workout. Just 10 minutes can reduce inflammation, which can help your body recover.
3. REDUCES PAIN: Eight out of 10 Americans will experience debilitating back pain, according to Time.com, but a massage can help. According to a 2011 low back pain study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, getting a swedish or structural massage was worth considering to help alleviate chronic low back pain. After receiving 1 massage a week for 10 weeks, 1 out of 3 patients improved and were pain free, compared to 1 in 25 given ‘usual care’.
A 2006 study published in the December 11 Archives of Internal Medicine showed weekly to bi-weekly massages were helpful in decreasing stiffness and pain, as well as improving range of motion in people with osteoarthritis.
4. IMPROVES SLEEP: If you’ve ever fallen asleep while getting a massage, you probably don’t need to be coaxed into believing massage can promote healthy sleep. Numerous studies have delved into this link, and accredit it to massage’s affect on delta waves, the kind of brain waves connected to deep sleep, according to Health magazine.
5. BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Multiple studies have linked the stress-busting massage to better functioning of the immune system. In one 2010 study, researchers found massage increased a person’s disease-fighting white blood cells.
Two years later, the same study was conducted, but focused on the differences in hormone levels with different frequencies of massage. It was reported that the participants who underwent the Swedish massage twice a week experienced decreases in cortisol levels, increased oxytocin (also known as the “trust hormone”), and slight evidence of increased white blood cell counts.
6. INCREASES ALERTNESS: Want to boost your brainpower? Adults who were given a 15-minute chair massage in a small 1996 Touch Research Institute (TRI) study were more alert and completed a series of math questions faster and more accurately.
7. ZAPS HEADACHES: A 2009 study found that a 30-minute massage decreased pain for people with tension headaches, and even curbed some of the stress and anger associated with that pounding head.
8. ANTI-AGING EFFECTS: “Massage increases blood flow, which plumps up slack skin, encourages lymphatic drainage (the shuttling of toxins out and away from cells so that more nutrients can travel in) and adds vitality to a dull complexion and lackluster hair,” Kimara Ahnert, a New York City skin-care studio owner told Women’s Health.
9. EASES CANCER TREATMENTS: Massage is particularly helpful for people living with or undergoing treatment for serious illnesses, like cancer. Various studies have shown that massage can relieve fatigue, pain, anxiety, depression and nausea incancer patients.